Forum » Main » One World Order / Secret Societies » Good Illuminati?

Good Illuminati?

• ("good" - benevolent towards the majority of humankind)
    There is a theory that there are not only "bad illuminati", but also "good illuminati"
    who are their mortal enemies. What do you think (or maybe know) about that?
      April 6, 2018 6:46 AM PDT
  • Are you referring to something like the Great White Brotherhood or maybe the Hidden Masters? I am definitely of the opinion that there are entities working behind the scenes on this planet to help humanity. Whether or not they are tied to the Illuminati I would not know.

I probably have a view of the Illuminati that is different than most people. I can see good that comes out of a lot of things that the Illuminati does. For example, you could say that by the Illuminati doing certain acts of evil it allows for us to learn about this evil, think about this evil and overcome this evil to where this level of evil no longer controls us. They are basically gaming us with 3rd density tactics to the point where we move beyond 3rd density. In a way they are helping us grow up. I'm obviously not in favor of the Illuminati or the way they do things but I can see the good that comes out of their bad.
      April 6, 2018 6:47 AM PDT
  • In my perception, there are at least two secret societies standing behind the illuminati name and symbols, which are on opposite sides of the barricades. We could divide all the secret societies to two groups - those who are benevolent and those who are malevolent towards the majority of humanity. This benevolent/malevolent division is determined by a careful analysis of their deeds
  • This may be one of the possibilities, or its just another concept to confuse the hell out of us.
    OR
    Maybe that its already their plan!! Showing us under their '' name'' lies the good that will help in protecting us, and the bad which works on ruining that. but in fact its the same game! .. so on both ways if we choose any,they now assure that no matter what we choose, we are still due to what they already designed for us.
  • Perhaps I would share an excellent proof that at least some illuminati
    are benevolent, a bit later. This stuff makes me think that, behind the
    "Illuminati" name, there are many forces hiding - with contradicting purposes

And secrecy does not necessarily mean malevolence:
    some stuff should not be shared openly, in front of all the Internet

April 6, 2018 6:48 AM PDT
  • I think it's so easy to come up with such an idea, so they will confuse us.. They smart enough to even more than that also
    Things now go back to all of us, maybe there is even a 3rd option that we are not aware of
    They were able to run the world for centuries, they know well what they are doing, what to make us believe first, give us enough time to question it and believe it, then later they throw their second story, and so on.
    I do believe that sick people are running the world, but also I do believe that they will never give their true identity
      April 6, 2018 6:50 AM PDT