Forum » Main » Politics / Government » Christian Identity Is A Judeo-Anglo-Masonic Plot

Christian Identity Is A Judeo-Anglo-Masonic Plot

• Good idea. Debunk the debunkers with a little bit of google.

Mark
      January 5, 2018 10:14 AM PST
  • And yes, Mark, Bill has debunked a lot of this judeo-masonic nonsense, but I thought it would be a good idea to post an example of it just in case someone who googles the subject might be directed here to have their eyes opened and read some real Truth about the matter.
      January 5, 2018 10:12 AM PST
  • That's true, Jan Wagner--from many accounts the kike Disraeli was continually tickling Queen Victoria's ear, and I believe he was the one that introduced her to British-Israelism, the Jewish version, no doubt. I've heard that many of her diaries were locked away, but they'd be worth their weight in gold to read about the true nature of her relationship with the little kike, Disraeli.
      January 5, 2018 10:08 AM PST
  • And of course this would explain what seems to be an absolute obsession by Disraeli for lil' Queen Vic.
    A lifelong relationship in fact. I understand that there is a mural in the Abbey ( Westminster)( that
    existed pre-Victorian), which is a genealogy chart tracing the Royal line to David.
      January 5, 2018 10:02 AM PST
  • Most of Christian Identity has untangled this sordid mess. The ones that haven't are those who still persist in disinformation. 

Mark
      January 5, 2018 10:00 AM PST
  • There can be no doubt that the jews and their masonic minions have made every effort to infiltrate, subvert, and sow seeds of confusion into the Christian Identity movement from the beginning. Early on, jews must have seen the proverbial writing on the wall--that Europeans would eventually figure out who their true racial and spiritual ancestors were, so they subverted it by supporting the general premises but at the same time including themselves--claiming their false identity as Judah--into the equation.

However, among certain conspiracy theorists, there is a contingent that believes that all Christian Identity is part of a judeo-masonic plot to promote Anglo-imperialism and world domination. I am posting some quotes here that represent this type of disinformation. This comes from an essay by someone named "Jude Duffy" which lacks any scholarly citations, from a website that promotes the likes of Kevin MacDonald, David Duke, Henry Makow, and the Catholic apologist, E. Michael Jones. In a round about way, I believe that the purpose of this conspiracy theory is to defend the Catholic Church against the alleged Protestant-led Christian Identity "subversion".

Source:
    https://fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2017/...-anglo-saxons/
      January 5, 2018 9:57 AM PST