Forum » Main » One World Order / Secret Societies » John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks Conspiracies

John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks Conspiracies

• There are  on the New Max story from Nov 9, 2017, titled John Paul I Closer to Sainthood as Book Debunks Conspiracies. In it, News Max reports that:

Pope Francis has moved Pope John Paul I - the pope who reigned for only 33 days in 1978 - a step closer to possible sainthood just days after the Vatican endorsed a new book debunking decades of conspiracy theories about his sudden death. The Vatican said Thursday that Francis had signed a decree declaring that John Paul I lived a life of heroic virtue.

This post was edited by Anthony J. Lane at January 5, 2018 9:14 AM PST
      January 5, 2018 9:13 AM PST
  • Why did this man have to die first, before he could become what I became 42 years ago?

SAINTS ARE NOT DEAD PEOPLE, Biblically speaking.
    Apostle Paul wrote the epistle to the Romans, addressing it:
    "To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be SAINTS",- Ron 1:7

This is further shown in 1 Corinthians 14:33 
    "For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the SAINTS."

So then:
    "Sing unto the LORD, O ye SAINTS of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness."
    Psalms 30:4 

It's too late for this dead dude to become a saint. You are supposed to do that in this life.
      January 5, 2018 9:22 AM PST