Forum » Main » UFO / Extraterrestrial » Have a story your own UFO sighting?

Have a story your own UFO sighting?

• Have you a story to tell about your own UFO sighting?
      January 4, 2018 11:41 AM PST
  • mercer meunier said:
    Have you a story to tell about your own UFO sighting?

Always like to be open minded regarding UFO etc, when i was a child we where playing out it was a sunny warm clear day the kind of days in the summer that we used to get in the 70s! there where about 8 other children with us and we saw a orange cigar shaped object in the distance, we where only kids so we didnt have any sort of distance away we were or anything but none of us had seen anything like it before. We where totally amazed and i still think to this day it was a UFO. This happened in the Litherland area of merseyside.
      January 4, 2018 11:42 AM PST
  • Richplanet had an interesting call today from a Hartlepool witness who wished to remain anonymous. He has seen UFOs in the Hartlepool region on many occasions and described them as towers of orange lights, 4,000 feet high! The most common time of the sightings has been in the early hours of the morning. The gentleman claims to have video footage of these UFOs. He also claims to have seen them land on the ground.
      January 4, 2018 11:49 AM PST
  • Anthony J. Lane said:
    mercer meunier said:
    Have you a story to tell about your own UFO sighting?

Always like to be open minded regarding UFO etc, when i was a child we where playing out it was a sunny warm clear day the kind of days in the summer that we used to get in the 70s! there where about 8 other children with us and we saw a orange cigar shaped object in the distance, we where only kids so we didnt have any sort of distance away we were or anything but none of us had seen anything like it before. We where totally amazed and i still think to this day it was a UFO. This happened in the Litherland area of merseyside.
    Thanks Anthony for sharing, its Very interesting story.
      January 4, 2018 11:52 AM PST
  • Thanks Mr. Matt  D. Burditt is was Very intersting story. The Hartlepool Mail describes you as Graham and you use the name Seth, can I ask why is this?

Have you had your implant examined by medical people or X-Rayed?

Would you consider having it removed?, do you have any photographs?

I recently made a documentary about a man from Gateshead who saw aliens in 1940. This documentary is being screened on EMTV (Sky 200) as part of the Richplanet.net series which goes out on Saturdays at 7:30pm. 

Are there any other significant details you have not yet mentioned?

Look forward to your reply,
      January 4, 2018 11:57 AM PST